Thursday 21 January 2016

Thing17: #Rudai23

For this task, I decided to rewrite Thing 4, where the use of online tools can be used to communicate free and effectively. The Gibbs model of reflective practice will be implemented to offer a deeper level of reflection.

Thing 4 discussed a number of Google applications that can be utilised by library professionals, in particular Google Hangouts. Initially, I was anxious after reading Thing4 mainly due to my unfamiliarity with the application. I was hesitant about using Google hangouts, however I know the purpose of the course and familiarised myself with Google+ and the applications.


After completing the task, I felt very positive about the experience. In fact, I have used the application regularly since. Due to difficulties in meeting people at suitable times in college, I suggested the use of the application on a group project and it proved to be a valuable tool.  I am very grateful for being informed about Google hangouts and will continue to use the application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment