Thursday 28 January 2016

Thing22: #Rudai23

For this task I downloaded the Gum application on my iPhone. I scanned the last book I read which was called Not Enough hours by Owen Fitzpatrick, and I wrote a small review about the book. I never heard of the application before so I was interested to find out more.

The application was easy to use and would be accessible for all types of users. I haven’t needed to use my phone for work purposes but would have no issue with that whatsoever. There was no beacons in the library where I received my work experience but I think the library is expanding in the near future so it will be interesting to see if this type of technology is introduced.


The 23 mobile things would be beneficial to me but at the moment I need to concentrate on completing the MLIS programme so I’ll wait until that’s finished before I attempt the course.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Brian, only one more thing to go for your certificate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine for your help and support throughout the course.

      Delete