Thursday 21 January 2016

Thing19: #Rudai23

Thing19 was particularly informative regarding copyright and how it became a relevant aspect in society.  I found it interesting to learn about the different types of copyright licenses in operation and the conditions applicable to each. I was familiar with copyright from my studies, however, I didn’t know about the different forms of copyright licences.

The blog post made me aware of the different issues in copyright and how the digital domain has been impacted by copyright issues. I’m not aware of any copyright issues in my Rudai23 blog as I have attributed the owner of the pictures used. The pictures were also acquired in the creative commons section on Instagram. I have been fearful in the past when it comes to copyright laws and the use of pictures, however becoming aware of different sites such as Flickr, Pixabay and Opsound which contain a creative commons section has helped and will be used in future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment