Saturday 23 January 2016

Thing20: #Rudai23

I have made approximately five presentations in group projects in both my undergraduate and graduate studies. I used PowerPoint to create my presentations which i found easy to use. From past experiences i get quite nervous when it comes to public speaking, however, i do feel i improved from my first presentation.



For this task, i chose part one of the task which involved creating a presentation through different software applications. The reason i choose to create a new slide presentation was primarily because i had never heard of Prezi before, and felt it might be a useful to familiarise myself with the application. The story i attempted to tell referred to my daily tasks working in the library. I  found the Prezi software difficult to use due to the finicky nature of the software and would not recommend it. In my opinion there is no comparison between PowerPoint and Prezi. I was unable to upload the slide presentation to this blog so i inserted a link below for viewing purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I think if you are just looking to produce a nice, easy to read presentation PowerPoint is the way to go...Prezzi takes quite a lot of practice and time to get it just right - but it is really fun to use!

    ReplyDelete