Thursday 21 January 2016

Thing18: # Rudai23

Thing18 was a very interesting task to complete aside from the signing up process which was tedious. Signing up for flickr involved setting up a yahoo email address,providing personal information including my phone number and unnecessary verification steps. After registering with Yahoo, i was able to sign up with Flickr. The photo below of a library was chosen from the creative commons section and is attributable.


"Public Library in Dun Laoghaire named, DLR Lexicon", by William Murphy is licensed under CC by SA 2.0



The second part of Thing18 involved setting up an Instagram account. I set up my account on my phone and the group i selected to follow was the library project. I also commented on a lovely photo to start a conversation. 

I can see how both Flickr and Instagram will be very useful to me in my future career.












No comments:

Post a Comment