Saturday 31 October 2015

Thing16: #Rudai23

This blog-post will focus on the collaboration tools utilised by Library professionals in the article for thing16. The task completed was to comment on the public google document provided in the article. When I clicked on the link, I was directed to a document written in Latin which confused me. However, from scrolling down the document, I could see that other people had the same issue.

I am familiar with google drive and shared document files through the application in the past. However, I never heard of Doodle before now. These are applications provide a platform that enables library professionals to collaborate easily and efficiently. Doodle is a useful application, however, there are many similar apps available that provide the same service.


I was very impressed with the Pinterest page dedicated to thing16, Collaboration tools. These tools are valuable assets to library and information professionals and can further aid the development of the profession.

1 comment:

  1. We have been using google drive in work for over a year now, it is easy to use and so handy.

    ReplyDelete