Saturday 19 September 2015

Thing11: #Rudai23

For this task I am going to discuss my time management strategy. At present, I have started my graduate diploma in Library and Information studies. I am in college three days a week and I commute a four hour journey approximately one way by train and bus services. While I am travelling I use this time to study for my college course. 

On the four remaining days, I also study and do practical exercises for my course. The Rudai23 course is very beneficial to me in my future career, teaching the diverse communication sources available while also improving the skills I already possess.


My time for Rudai23 is mainly on weekends when I take a break from my college studies for a few hours to clear my head. I'm enjoying the course which makes it easier to make time for it but with my college workload it is more difficult to complete. I feel that my time-management skills have improved dramatically in the last two years for me.  I need to remain focused to have good time management skills.

2 comments:

  1. Time management is so important, and once you get into a good routine it makes everything so much easier - good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete