Friday 18 September 2015

Thing9: #Rudai23

This task was probably the most intimidating task i completed to date in Rudai 23. I was never taught how to create a screencast until now so I kept putting this task off.  I eventually did get down to the task at hand and I learnt how easy a screencast is to create and upload to the internet. I think this task is daunting for anyone who has never made a screencast before but it is an easy process to complete. It is also a very effective way to educate people. I demonstrated  my screencast to some family members and friends to be told how useful this particular screencast is to them.

The recording software i used is called the screencast o matic, which can be downloaded at,http://screencast-o-matic.com/ . Consequently, I uploaded my screencast to YouTube and allowed the video to be viewed by the public. After all, collaboration and the sharing of information is a major feature of library and information services.

My screencast demonstrates how to enhance the volume on a Dell Inspiron laptop. I dealt with this issue recently and I felt it was an appropriate screencast to make for this task. I have attached a link to my YouTube video below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment