Tuesday 18 August 2015

Thing 5: #Rudai 23

Thing 5: Online Networks. #Rudai 23

I found Thing 5 to be an easy to complete mainly because I already have both a Twitter and Facebook account.  Since I’m more accustomed to Facebook, I decided to complete that second part of the task which deals with Twitter. I edited my profile and uploaded my picture to correspond with my Linkedin account. I also did this to promote my professional brand correctly.

I followed the Rudai 23 group on Twitter and made my first tweet using the #Rudai 23 hashtag. The Rudai 23 group soon responded with a welcome greeting. I didn’t use twitter regularly prior to this task but that is about to change.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Twitter can become very addictive for a while anyway.

    ReplyDelete