Monday 3 August 2015

Thing2: #Rudai23




I don't know what I was expecting when I joined LinkedIn.  I had heard a lot about the site without actually knowing what it was all about.  I found the process of joining the site and supplying personal information straight forward.  I was nervous about uploading my picture and having it out there for the world to see but after reading the reasons why i should, then the pro's outweighed the cons.



The brand I want to portray is one of professionalism and experience.  This is very hard for me to do considering I'm at the start of my journey to become an accomplished librarian.  I took a picture of myself and supplied personal information and my academic achievements to provide the viewer with an accurate description of who I am.  Overall I found the experience to be an enjoyable and I'm happy I decided to join LinkedIn.


2 comments:

  1. LinkedIn is something you can build on as you advance in your career, and it is a good opportunity to network as well. Christine #Rudaí23 team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine, i appreciate your advice.

    ReplyDelete